About NER Search
Engineers Australia (EA) recently introduced a new registration framework called the National Engineering Register (NER).
When you are listed on the NER it becomes a badge of professionalism, demonstrating professional recognition and public trust.
Registration and application fees:
- From 1 July 2016 an annual fee of AU$96 (GST incl.) will be invoiced with your annual EA membership renewal.
- The assessment fee for Chartered members includes the NER registration fee for the balance of the current EA membership subscription year in which Chartered is obtained.
- EA Members pay an assessment fee of AU$330 (GST incl.) which includes registration on the NER for the remainder of the current membership subscription year (30 June). Thereafter an annual fee of AU$96 (GST incl.) will be invoiced with the member’s annual EA membership renewal.
- Non members pay an assessment fee of AU$550 (GST incl.) which includes registration on the NER for the remainder of the current financial year (30 June). Thereafter an annual fee of AU$165 (GST incl.) will apply.
Registered Professional Engineers Queensland (RPEQ)
If you're a Professional Engineer on the NER from anywhere across Australia, you can be recognised by the Board of Professional Engineers Queensland to become a Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ). Referring to Victoria, legislation is pending with introduction expected in 2017.
Documents, forms and support links
- CPD Activity Report (XLSX 11kb)
- Statutory Declaration template (PDF 494kb)
- Acquired Competence Worksheet (PDF 607kb)